With this post, we will make a complete analysis about the Online Keyboard course - Wiliam Silva. You will see the course proposal, its topics, about the author and see if the course is really reliable.
Online Keyboard course objective - Wiliam Silva
The Online Keyboard course by Wiliam Silva is recommended for those who are starting at the Keyboard or even for keyboard players who have been playing for a long time but want to reach an intermediate level quickly!
The William Silva Online Keyboard Course came about because Professor William Silva received numerous comments daily from people facing the problems he faced throughout his life as a keyboard player.
The course promises to teach a new way of playing the keyboard quickly, relaxed and totally different from the traditional one.
The Online Keyboard course content - Wiliam Silva
The Online keyboard course has more than 160 video lessons totaling more than 30 hours of video, a handout with 235 pages and teacher support via WhatsApp to answer any questions!
The Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva course has several modules and extensive content that will solve your problems and teach you the whole subject. Below is a list of topics, classes and modules examined in the course:
- Keyboard Introduction 1 - Keyboard history
- Keyboard Introduction 2 - Getting to Know the Keyboard
- Keyboard Introduction 3 - Reading Ciphers
- Class 1 - Keyboard Class - First Chords
- Lesson 2 - C major chords with both hands
- Lesson 3 - Motor exercise 1
- Lesson 4 - Motor exercise 2
- Lesson 5 - Fingering over C major
- Lesson 6 - Fingering over motor exercise
- Lesson 7 - D major key
- Lesson 8 - Fingering over D major
- Lesson 9 - Fingering over motor exercise
- Lesson 10 - Playing the music - It makes it rain
- Lesson 11 - Playing the song Canção do Apocalipse
- Lesson 12 - Major E key
- Lesson 13 - F Major Tone - Playing the song: Careless Whisper
- Lesson 14 - G Major Tone
- Lesson 15 - Playing the music - I came to worship you
- Class 16 - A major tone - Get Lucky music
- Class 17 - B major key | Playing Music: Stand By Me - Seal
- Lesson 18 - Inverted Chords
- Lesson 19 - Playing the music - How great is my God
- Lesson 20 - Playing the music - Almighty God
- Lecture 21 - C key sustained
- Lesson 22 - E flat key
- Lecture 23 - Key of F sharp
- Lesson 24 - A-flat key
- Lesson 25 - B-flat key
- Additional Lesson | Hit The Road Jack (Ray Charles)
- Lesson 26 - Cycle of Wednesdays with major and minor chords
- Lesson 27 - Major Scale
- Lesson 28 - Levada de forró
- Lesson 29 - Levada de forró 2
- Class 30 - Levada de Xóte
- Lesson 31 - Levada de Rock
- Lesson 32 - Levada de Bossa nova and Samba
- Lesson 33 - Perception 1
- Lesson 34 - Perception 2
- Lesson 35 - Chromatic Scale
- Lesson 36 - Major Arpeggio
- Lesson 37 - Minor Arpeggio
Fingering Course for Piano and Keyboard
- Standard 1 to 12 - Fingering (12 lessons);
- Additional lesson: Creating fingerings;
- Lesson 38 - Chord formation and harmonic field
- Lesson 39 - Open chords
- Additional Lesson - How to Play music and play by ear.
- Lesson 40 - Miniature triad
- Lesson 41 - Triad with fourth or sus4
- Lecture 42 - Keyboard Chaining
- Lesson 43 - Chaining with diatonic triads
- Lesson 44 - Chord Melody
- Additional Class - Renew Me | Chordy Melody and Analysis
- Lesson 45 - add9 chords or ninth chords
- Lesson 46 - Triad with sixth
- Lecture 47 - Passing notes
- Lesson 48 - Lick - Passage Notes on the 1st and 4th degree chords
- Lesson 49 - Lick - Passing notes on IIm and VIm chords
- Lesson 50 - Lick - Passage notes 2 on the 1st and 4th degree chords
- Lesson 51 - Lick - Passage notes 2 on the 2nd and 6th degree chords
- Lesson 52 - Major arpeggio with ninth
- Class 53 to Class 63 - Harmonic field of C7M, D7M, E7M, F7M…
- Lecture 65 and Lecture 66- Cycle of Wednesdays with major chords with major seventh
- Additional Lesson - Special Fingering with Passage Notes with Tetrads (Jazz)
- 3 Additional Lessons - Special fingering with passing notes - Example 1, 2 and 3
- Additional Lesson - Passage Notes and Licks on Faz Chover music
- Additional Class - Beautiful Chords to Feel
- Lesson 67 - Major arpeggio with major seventh
- Lecture 68 - Harmonic functions
- Lesson 69 - Harmonic Field - Review
- Additional Class - Minor Harmonic Field and its variations
- Lesson 70 - Function of chords
- Lesson 71 - Cadences
- Lesson 72 - Dominant chords
- Lesson 73 - Secondary dominant
- Class 74 - Second Cadence / 251
- Lesson 75 - Tritone and SubV
- Class 76 - Progression IIm7 - V7 - I7M
- Class 77 - Progression IIm7 (b5) - V7 - Im7
- Class 78 to Class 85 - Challenges
- Lesson 86 - Lick 1 - Ascending dominant
- Lesson 87 - Lick 2 - Dominant descending
- Lesson 88 - Lick 3 - Dominant Arpeggio
- Lesson 89 - Lick 4 - Dynamics about inversions
- Lesson 90 - Lick 9 - Downward dominant 2
- Lesson 91 - Lick 10 - Dominant Arpeggio 2
- Class 92 - Lick 11 - Dominant Arpeggio over IIm7 - V7 - I7M
- Lesson 93 - Pentatonic
- Lecture 94 - Pentatonic Exercise
- Lesson 95 - Penta-Blues
- Lesson 96 - Penta-Blues Exercise
- Lesson 97 - Basic Blues
- Additional Class - Piano Blues Complementary Class
- Lesson 98 - Relationship between Greek modes vs Degree of harmonic field
- Lesson 99 - Greek modes applied to IIm7 - V7 - I7M
- Class 100 - Greek modes applied to IIm7 / b5 - V7 - Im7
- Class 101 - Modern Harmony - Openings or Voicings
- Lesson 102 - I7M Chords (9) in Quarter Cycle
- Class 103 - IIm7 (9) Chords in a Quarter Cycle
- Class 104 - V7 Chords (13) in Quarter Cycle
- Class 105 - Progression II - V - I Major (Open sound - Jazz and Bossa Nova)
- Additional Class - God is here | Chord Melody, Arrangement Analysis and Rearmonization
- Additional Class - Practical Application - 251 and Sub5
- Additional Class - Rearmonization with 251 and Sub5
- Additional Class - Happy Night - Simplified arrangement with Chord Melody and Rearmonized arrangement!
- Chord Melody
- Opening of Chords and Voicings
- Passage Notes, Fingering Fingering, Live Worship Techniques: Introductions and Preaching Background keyboard lesson
- The 10 most used progressions
- Using the Major Scale to fill the chords
- Tips and Tricks 1.0
- Bonus Piano and Keyboard Chord Dictionary - Basic Neo Soul Course
- Lesson 1 - Major Chords
- Lesson 2 - Minor chords
- Lesson 3 - Major Approach
- Lesson 4 - Smaller approach
- Lesson 5 - AMD Application
- Lesson 6 - AmD Application
- Lesson 7 - Introduction to Flow
- Lesson 8 - Applying AMD and AmD
- Lesson 9 - Applying all techniques
- Bonuses - Advanced Moves of 2 5 1
- Lesson 1 - Method Applied to a Song
- Lesson 2 - Understanding the Application
- Lecture 3 to Lecture 8 - Harmonic Movement
- Bonuses - Christian Harp Play-Along
- Plena Paz - HC 3 - Jazz Style
- Conversion - HC 15 - Soul Style
- Target more than snow - HC 39 - Black Music Style
- Soul Slaughtered - HC 193 - Soul Style
- Warriors get ready - HC 212 - Soul Style
- There's a new corner - HC 299 - Soul Style
- The Adored Face - HC 304 - BeBop Jazz Style
- Winning comes Jesus - HC 525 - Soul
- You are great - HC 526 - Soul
- In fervent prayer - HC 577 - Jazz
About the Author of the Online Keyboard Course - Wiliam Silva
Wiliam Silva is graduated in music production by Audio Academy Brasil (Omid). From 2012 to 2016 he worked as an audio technician at the WS Music label, where he recorded several artists from the Christian music scene and also produced many works!
He worked as a mixing technician in the program “Generating Talents”With artists such as: Fat family,, Coral Kemuel, Álvaro Tito, David Sacer, Oséas Silva, Ton Carfi, Eyshila, Heloísa Rosa, Elias Silva, Soraya Moraes, Leonardo Gonçalves and many others!
He is currently keyboardist and producer of the singer Elias Silva. In 2013, he started a job on YouTube called Online Keyboard Course, since then he has gained over 120 thousand followers with more than 3 thousand students enrolled.
The Online Keyboard course - Wiliam Silva Is it worth it?
Is the Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva course really worth it? The results of the Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva course just depend on you. There's no reason to buy a course if you don't make full use of it. Dedication is a must!
Fortunately, the Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva course is entirely online. Thus providing numerous benefits such as:
Facility - You learn whenever you want.
You will not need to leave the house to attend Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva.
The Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva course can be opened from anywhere.
Multiple payment options, with no recurring payments.
Payments through Cards, Boletos, Paypal and others.
The Creator has all the time to devote himself to the course material.
A good online team to assist and answer questions throughout the course of the course.
Better to understand the matter.
Text, audio and video classes.
Classes with quizzes, tests and additional exercises for you to polish your knowledge.
Is the Online Keyboard - Wiliam Silva Course Reliable?
Many are unsure about online courses. Absolutely right! You can't trust any online course.
Fortunately the Keyboard Online course - Wiliam Silva is distributed by the online courses company called Hotmart. This platform is responsible for distributing most of the online courses in Brazil along with other trusted platforms called Monetizze, Udemy and Eduzz.
In the event of adversity, you are protected by Hotmart's consumer warranty. Just request a refund and you get your investment back. The warranty on Hotmart products usually lasts for 7, 15 or 30 days.
Alternatives to Online Keyboard Course - Wiliam Silva
You may not have sympathized with anything from the Online keyboard course. So we will recommend some alternatives. In fact, we have an article that talks entirely about piano and keyboard courses, the access button is underneath.
I wish you enjoyed those of William Silva's course! If possible to share this article, we will be very happy. I hope you like our site, and that it will help you to learn more and more about this and other subjects!